Here's all this weeks WOC in a slideshow so you don't have to scroll down to see them all. Win a Stik designed Tee shirt, for details click this link. To see all the WOC Tee Shirt range click this link. Check out the new 2 StiK comedy book competition. Click here!Friday, May 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Farage in the wings
I really don't understand how you can be working class and support right wing politics. My parents were hard working working class peop...
-
I really don't understand how you can be working class and support right wing politics. My parents were hard working working class peop...
-
200 cow jokies...WOW! Only 165 to go... Bloomin' eck, I think I might be able to do this. I might go crazy however.... I've got a n...
-
Here's the full storyboard for the next Sketchy Kats. What I like about it is there are lots of opportunities to add extra ...
4 comments:
Hello Stik,I must say, you have a very funny blog, and are very creative....keep it coming.
Thanks buddy. I will endevour to do so. :)
haha the air freshner tied to it's tail is my favorite.
Thanks, I liked that one to. :)
Post a Comment