Monday, October 09, 2006

New Renter and WoC # 207


Sorry Bozette for being a bit late with my messin' with your banner and it was one of the best too! Remember it's Click and comment Monday. I'll be here it answer any comments you post. In the mean time, click Come and get it. Delicious receipes that say, we're kidnapping your tastebuds, and we won't give em back till you make me..... Kinda...----> Click her box please. :)
I've got a new film to watch on my Animation site STIKTOONZ check it out, it's very silly.I now have a site that is a POD. Click here to look. It's $0.99 per month and is updated every week with cow toons. It also has films, some games and coming soon ecards. I'm working on a Captain Pointy film which will span several episodes over the next couple of months.To visit StiK's NEW Tee shirt shop, click here. I have lots of glow in the dark Halloween designs...check it out.:) Plus $5 off a $25 shop.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if these are getting better and better or if you're just growing on me. This one came totally out of left field. It made me chuckle.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hopefully a bit of both. :o)

Britain's Got Cow Talent!