Friday, September 26, 2008

WoC 573. X Factor Special

Groan! I know, it's the same set up as the last X Factor joke. But the gag was there, so I had to use it. I did actually have the same line in the first joke, then woke up the next morning and realised Ox Factor was a better gag....I personally love the chicken as a judge in this one.
I've set up a World of Cow group on Facebook, so if you want to join search for World of Cow or go here. It'd be lovely to see you there. This WoC joke is not in the new book World of Cow Comic.Vol3. There are now World of Cow Mugs, tee shirts and steins for sale. Completely original and unique. Have a look at what's on offer. You can't get this material anywhere else. http://www.stikshop.co.uk/ and you can buy this toon at Cartoonstock

No comments:

Britain's Got Cow Talent!