Thursday, October 02, 2008

WoC 577. Heroes Special

I'm a bit of a Heroes fan. Which inspired me to do this gag. There's another on the way at least. I do think it is indanger of becoming a comedy as it's inventing cliches for itself. The 2 dueling psychics Peter and Matt was almost funny in ethe first episode. All it needed was a fart sound effect at the end... Or is that just me. Anyhoo...more to come.
I've set up a World of Cow group on Facebook, so if you want to join search for World of Cow or go here. It'd be lovely to see you there. This WoC joke is not in the new book World of Cow Comic.Vol3. There are now World of Cow Mugs, tee shirts and steins for sale. Completely original and unique. Have a look at what's on offer. You can't get this material anywhere else. http://www.stikshop.co.uk/ and you can buy this toon at Cartoonstock

2 comments:

Wiggy said...

Already became a member of our facebook group mate :)

stiktoonz said...

Cool!

:-)

Britain's Got Cow Talent!