I was watching the brilliant Gadget Show the other night and I was struck by the similarity Jon Bentley has to the Napster Logo that's on their "Wall of Fame". I decided to do a bit of Photoshopping of the 2 images of Jon and Napster. Here's the result Nap Benster. It's pretty durn close I think you'll agree...or not. :-)
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Nap Benster
I was watching the brilliant Gadget Show the other night and I was struck by the similarity Jon Bentley has to the Napster Logo that's on their "Wall of Fame". I decided to do a bit of Photoshopping of the 2 images of Jon and Napster. Here's the result Nap Benster. It's pretty durn close I think you'll agree...or not. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Farage in the wings
I really don't understand how you can be working class and support right wing politics. My parents were hard working working class peop...
-
I really don't understand how you can be working class and support right wing politics. My parents were hard working working class peop...
-
200 cow jokies...WOW! Only 165 to go... Bloomin' eck, I think I might be able to do this. I might go crazy however.... I've got a n...
-
<p>&amp;amp;amp;lt;br&amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;lt;br&amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;...
No comments:
Post a Comment