HooRay! Finally got my book app Baby Bomb published for the iPhone iPad and iPod Touch. This is an animated clip from the beginning of the book. It charts the journey from coception to birth up to the toddler stage. Many of the jokes happened to me and my wife. It's only $0.99 or 59p. A great gift for Father's and Mother's Day. Click here to buy it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Farage in the wings
I really don't understand how you can be working class and support right wing politics. My parents were hard working working class peop...
-
I really don't understand how you can be working class and support right wing politics. My parents were hard working working class peop...
-
200 cow jokies...WOW! Only 165 to go... Bloomin' eck, I think I might be able to do this. I might go crazy however.... I've got a n...
-
Here's the full storyboard for the next Sketchy Kats. What I like about it is there are lots of opportunities to add extra ...
No comments:
Post a Comment