World of Cow vol 2 comic book app is now out on the iPhone. Only 59p or $.99. It's got over 100 cow jokes on it, containing all the funny goodness of Classic World of Cow cowtoonery. Click here to get your copy. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Farage in the wings
I really don't understand how you can be working class and support right wing politics. My parents were hard working working class peop...
-
I really don't understand how you can be working class and support right wing politics. My parents were hard working working class peop...
-
200 cow jokies...WOW! Only 165 to go... Bloomin' eck, I think I might be able to do this. I might go crazy however.... I've got a n...
-
Here's the full storyboard for the next Sketchy Kats. What I like about it is there are lots of opportunities to add extra ...

1 comment:
Stik, great cartoons here ;)
Became a fan and glad to find your blog.
My own funny cartoons blog is at
http://cartunesblog.blogspot.com
http://www.zazzle.com/cartune*
Many thanks.
Post a Comment