This is the ad I've been working on. I'm the guy drawing the stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Farage in the wings
I really don't understand how you can be working class and support right wing politics. My parents were hard working working class peop...
-
I really don't understand how you can be working class and support right wing politics. My parents were hard working working class peop...
-
200 cow jokies...WOW! Only 165 to go... Bloomin' eck, I think I might be able to do this. I might go crazy however.... I've got a n...
-
Here's the full storyboard for the next Sketchy Kats. What I like about it is there are lots of opportunities to add extra ...
7 comments:
I like the ad, but which product were you advertising?
I visit your blog when I’m on ExposeYourBlog!
I want to invite you to upload some of your great work to the cartoonist community I programmed together with other artists
http://www.toonsmag.com
Although its quite new on the web.
I know you would find a lot of new friends there on toonsmag
Greetings from Norway
Arifur Rahman
( www.toonsmag.com/member/admin )
This is amazing!
Lorsque c'est le cas, votre site peut parler de la garantie particulière.
that's great
that's great
great..!! keep it up
Post a Comment