If you like my work and want to keep me drawing cartoons for you and producing animation. The more support I get the more I can do. If I have enough support I can animate free music video for people and employ staff to animate my cartoon series I've written. If you want to become my patron please go here and make a pledge. https://www.patreon.com/stiktoonz
Saturday, May 20, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Farage in the wings
I really don't understand how you can be working class and support right wing politics. My parents were hard working working class peop...
-
I really don't understand how you can be working class and support right wing politics. My parents were hard working working class peop...
-
200 cow jokies...WOW! Only 165 to go... Bloomin' eck, I think I might be able to do this. I might go crazy however.... I've got a n...
-
<p>&amp;amp;amp;lt;br&amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;lt;br&amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;...
No comments:
Post a Comment