It give me great pleasure to Introduce my latest renter, Maldita, Bratinella. I love the whole design of her blog, check her out please. It would make me very happy, and I will dance the dance of joy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Farage in the wings
I really don't understand how you can be working class and support right wing politics. My parents were hard working working class peop...
-
I really don't understand how you can be working class and support right wing politics. My parents were hard working working class peop...
-
200 cow jokies...WOW! Only 165 to go... Bloomin' eck, I think I might be able to do this. I might go crazy however.... I've got a n...
-
<p>&amp;amp;amp;lt;br&amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;lt;br&amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;...
3 comments:
Hey! Came over to visit from Dutchie's. Love your cows! too cute!
and I also went to visit your renter.
So I expect you to "dance the dance of joy"! ;-)
I'm dancin' :o)
OMG, that's gorgeous! lol I love what you did to Jen's header!
Post a Comment