Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Farage in the wings
I really don't understand how you can be working class and support right wing politics. My parents were hard working working class peop...
-
I really don't understand how you can be working class and support right wing politics. My parents were hard working working class peop...
-
200 cow jokies...WOW! Only 165 to go... Bloomin' eck, I think I might be able to do this. I might go crazy however.... I've got a n...
-
<p>&amp;amp;amp;lt;br&amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;lt;br&amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;...

2 comments:
Hello
This isn't really a 'comment' . . . but your blogger profile doesn't give an email address so I hope this is an ok way to contact you.
I have a blog calle THE BRICKS IN THE CAVE.
It can be found at
http://bricksinthecave.blogspot.com/
It is an adventure story for children with an illustrated episode for every day in August.
I am looking through the blogs for people who may like to see it and whose comments I would value.
Although your cartoons are nothing like my illustrations, your profile caught my eye because you say you like being a Dad. (!)
You don't say how old your children are so this may all be irrelevent . . . but even if they are too old (or too young) for the story (I wrote it with boys aged 7 - 9 years in mind) I would still be interested in your comments.
As well as the usual 'Comment' button on the blog, there is an email address.
Susan Harwood
Thanks Susan, I'll check it out.
Post a Comment