Thursday, June 06, 2019

My little tribute to Kevin Smith and Marc Bernardin

I know I did a post on the mighty Twitter, but I want to share with my Blogger chums the fact that I put my 2 favourite blokes in the business who inspire and entertain me with their deep cuts in our geek culture. I was raised up by Star Trek, Marvel/Stan the Man Lee and Star Wars. These fine gentlemen get it. If I cry at Guardians 2, they will understand. Write your scripts, make your films do your art and practice and enjoy. These are the lessons they teach.
So as a small token of my appreciation of their work I've added @marcbernardin and @thatkevinsmith to my audience in my children's book Hannah the Spanner Goes to the Circus.

One day I hope to come out to L.A to the Scum and Villainy Cantina to present you both with signed copies of my books with my writing partner Stuart Simmonds and I can thank you in person.
Keep fighting the good fight and hope to see you soon. If I do, it'll mean we've made it! ;-)

No comments:

Britain's Got Cow Talent!