Friday, September 08, 2006

WoC #176 the weeks Slideshow

Here's no 176...cor blimey time really goes fast, and it's amazing how much you can get done by doing one thing a day. 176 cow cartoons. I think that's amazing. Still have to do a further 189 to reach my goal of doing a years worth.
Check out my new renter Artistic bytes. A very funny blog with a pirate flavour. I'll be having a play about with her banner later in the week.WTS. :)--->
I've got a new film to watch on my Animation site STIKTOONZ check it out, it's very silly.
I now have a site that is a
POD. Click here to look. It's $0.99 per month and is updated every week with cow toons. It also has films, some games and coming soon ecards. I'm working on a Captain Pointy film which will span several episodes over the next couple of months.To visit StiK's Tee shirt shop, click here. I have lots of glow in the dark designs...check it out.:)

No comments:

Britain's Got Cow Talent!