Friday, September 22, 2006

WoC Slideshow 190

Another week over with and one toon closer to completeing a full years worth of cartoons. only 175 to go.... Lummy, still a lot of material to come up with. I found a 007 poster that was on Dutch Bitches site...I couldn't resist having a tinker with it... :). Fun fun fun...
I'd like to welcome Queen BEE-ATCH my new renter. Check her out please!----->

.I've got a new film to watch on my Animation site STIKTOONZ check it out, it's very silly.I now have a site that is a POD. Click here to look. It's $0.99 per month and is updated every week with cow toons. It also has films, some games and coming soon ecards. I'm working on a Captain Pointy film which will span several episodes over the next couple of months.To visit StiK's Tee shirt shop, click here. I have lots of glow in the dark designs...check it out.:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. So Funny what you did to that picture! Thanks!! I think...

Britain's Got Cow Talent!