Thursday, June 26, 2008

WoC 505. Enter the WoC Free Competition!

To mark the 500th WoC joke here's a little competition. Winner gets a copy of my book 300 of the Best Cow Jokes Ever!
Here's the question:
In World of Cow joke 492, what sort of grass do the Hulk Cows like?
a. Gamma Grass
b. Jammer Grass
c. McHammer Grass
Send your answers to this address: stik@stik.biz You never know, if I have enough entries I might have some bonus prizes of free WoC Birthday cards. I'm extending the date of the competition. I have 5 entries so far,so I need entries in by 27th of June. Good luck. This WoC joke isn't in the new book 300 of the Best Cow Jokes Ever! The Woc gag will of course make Vol 3 of the World of Cow comic, which will be out soon. This cow design is now a Birthday card at my Online shop. :-) There are now World of Cow Mugs, tee shirts and steins up to. Completely original and unique. Have a look at what's on offer. You can't get this material anywhere else. http://www.stikshop.co.uk/ and you can buy this toon at Cartoonstock

No comments:

Britain's Got Cow Talent!