Thursday, November 27, 2008

WoC 621 and Fly Calendar Competition!

As I've generated so much material in the last 2 years with World of Cow, other characters have evolved from the cartoon slime. One being the flies. I thought it only right that they should have their own calendar for 2009. These can be bought at my cafepress site or my Lulu Store. To celebrate this I'm giving away a Flies Like Us calendar. All you need to do is supply me with the answer to this question. I've decided to change the question, because alot of people don't know what a daddy longlegs is, so here goes.
(WoC 619)What does the cow ask for as her last wish? Is it...
A) A grass sandwich?
B) A glass of water?
C) For them to put the BBQ out?
Answers to stik@stik.biz . I do need your address to send the calendar to. Best of Luck. Winner to be announced on the 28th November. That's Friday.
I'm trying to get World of Cow into local newspapers around the world. If you want WoC in your local newspaper. Get in contact with them and give them this blog addy. http://wwwstik.blogspot.com Thanks for your support.
I've set up a World of Cow group on Facebook, so if you want to join search for World of Cow or go here. It'd be lovely to see you there. This WoC joke is not in the new book World of Cow Comic.Vol3. There are now World of Cow Mugs, tee shirts and steins for sale. Completely original and unique. Have a look at what's on offer. You can't get this material anywhere else. http://www.stik.biz/shop.html and buy this toon at Cartoonstock

No comments:

Britain's Got Cow Talent!