Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Caption Competition


I did a book recently, based upon my experiences with the whole process of having a baby. I have three children, so the material came thick and fast. Most of it smelt nasty.

I thought it would be fun to have a caption competition using the artwork from the book. The prize being a signed copy of the book. Deadline for entries 1st April.

If you could email me your caption to stik@stik.biz I will notify you if you have won, then if you send me your details, I'll get it in the post to you.

4 comments:

robmacca said...

I'm gonna give it a go....... email is on the way!

stiktoonz said...

Cheers Rob. I got it and it's very funny.

robmacca said...

Cheers - Stik!

(Also enjoyed reading your pages)

That's one of the joys of reading Blogs, you get to "meet" people from different walks of life that you wouldn't normally get to meet!

stiktoonz said...

Thanks man. I think the internet is just the best thing ever. I do a bit of internet gaming, belong to a clan. Point is I know all sorts of great people from all over Europe, because of this www.

Anyhow, got 3 entries so far... Keep them coming people. I don't care where you are, I'll post it to you anywhere. :o)

Thanks again. :o)

Britain's Got Cow Talent!