Sunday, March 12, 2006

Urinal Niggle

I was at a Tapas Bar having something to eat with friends. I think Tapas is Spanish for slow service, or small and expensive portions, but no matter.

Anyhow, I went to the gents for a wee, like you do, and the toilets were empty, leaving me the choice of three urinals to choose from. I chose the middle, I don't know why? I live on the edge. So, there I am peeing a way, with two perfectly good urinals either side of me. I'm of average built, not like a man bear or anything. So a chap walks in, bypasses me and the two urinals next to me and goes into the lavy, closes the door and pees in there.

What's that all about? Do some men have phobias about peeing next to other men. I chatted to my mates outside and they said that sometimes they had problems peeing next to some one who kinda out ranked them, if you get me. One chap, said he likes to check out the opposition, I told him I'm a front and centre kind of chap, looking straight ahead, looking at the peeling paint on the walls infront of me.

I don't think I smell.... That could be it.... But what is it? I'm baffled. I mean to say, if someone does that to me, I think, must have a small willy. The guys on a loser even if he hasn't.

At the end of the day, I think it's poor toilet etiquette

2 comments:

robmacca said...

Urinals are just weird, not the people. I mean if I had a urinal at home (sinks not included after a drunken night out are they?!), I'd perhaps pee in public urinals.

But the truth is I don't have a urinal at home and I don't pee with others standing over me so I just can't bring myself to do it in a urinal when I'm out somewhere.

Doh! I've already lost cos now you think I've got a small willy........

stiktoonz said...

That is the problem, the small willy issue raises it's ugly head every time. :o)

Britain's Got Cow Talent!